1. The contract stipulated between Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. and the Customer shall be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase process, and to accept in full the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer, once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 21/2014 "Consumer Code".
3. It excludes any right of the customer to compensation or damages, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
4. The customer can only buy products present and available in the electronic catalog of Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. at the time of placing the order and viewable online at (URL) www.artedalmondo.it. These products are intended as sold as illustrated and / or described in the relevant information sheets.
5. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. through a reply via e-mail, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the customer. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the customer who undertakes to verify the correctness and to communicate any corrections promptly, in the manner described in this document.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. guarantees timely communication to the customer.
Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. offers two different methods of payment:
In the case of a purchase of goods with Credit Card payment through Paypal, simultaneously with the completion of the on-line transaction, Paypal will authorize only the amount due for the purchase performed.
7.1 In case of order cancellation, whether on request of the Client or in case of non-acceptance of the order by Arte dal Mondo S.r.l., Arte dal Mondo will request the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the amount due. The release time depends exclusively by PayPal. After the transaction has been cancelled, under no circumstance Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. may be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by a delay in the release of the amount by PayPal.
7.2 Under no circumstance during the purchase procedure Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. will have access to the credit card information of the buyer, which is sent via a secure connection directly to the PayPal site. No IT archive of Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. will store such data. Therefore, under no circumstance Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. may be held responsible for any fraudulent or improper use of credit cards by third parties when paying for products purchased on its website www.artedalmondo.it.
In case of payment by advance bank or postal wire transfer, Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. will keep the material ordered in stock for a period not exceeding 10 business days from the date of the order, after which it reserves the right to terminate the agreement.
8.1 If the payment is received after termination of the agreement by Arte dal Mondo S.r.l., the latter reserves the right not to process the order and to reimburse the client the amount already paid after deducting all the expenses incurred by it. The refund will be issued via bank wire transfer within 14 days from receipt of payment. It will be the client's responsibility to promptly provide the bank coordinate details on which to obtain the refund (ABI - CAB Code - Current account of the invoice holder or IBAN BIC and current account of the holder if the client does not reside in Italy).
The bank wire transfer shall specify:
Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. will send the material ordered only after the payment is credited on the account.
The standard service used for shipping in Italy is via express carrier (delivery in 1-2 business days).
Also in all countries of the European Union, except some islands and remote areas, shipping is via express carrier (delivery in 2-5 business days).
For shipping to any other countries, availability, time and cost must be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
9.1 All types of shipping mentioned above offer the possibility to track the shipping on-line.
9.2 Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday during normal business hours, excluding national holidays.
9.3 The products ordered can be delivered to the address specified by the Client on the order form or to the selected acceptance point (UPS Locator) where the recipient may collect the package. The latter service does not give rise to any additional costs.
9.4 No liability can be attributed to Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. in case of delay in the execution of the order or in the delivery of what was ordered.
At the time of delivery of the goods by the carrier the Client is required to check:
Pursuant to art. 63 of the Consumer Code, any damage to the product packaging must be immediately notified by you in writing on the delivery documents. It is understood that, once you have signed the delivery document without notifying of any abnormal conditions, this means that you accept the external characteristics of the material delivered.
10.1 In the event that the carrier was chosen by you and that is a carrier not listed among the ones proposed at the time of purchase, the risk of damage and loss of the Products is transferred to you when the product is delivered to the carrier. Therefore, you waive the right to any claim regarding the external characteristics of the goods delivered. In this case, any claim must be filed directly by you to the carrier.
10.2 In the event of failure to collect within 5 business days the material stored at the warehouses of the carrier due to repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Client at the time of order, and in all cases where the goods cannot be delivered to the Client for reasons not attributable to mistakes or omissions by Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. or the carrier to which the goods were entrusted, the order will be automatically cancelled and Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. will reimburse the Client the amount paid less the amount of all expenses incurred up to that time.
Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. offers free shipping for orders in all countries of the European Union - except for commercial orders.
11.1 The shipping costs specified on the www.artedalmondo.it website are only indicative and not binding for Arte dal Mondo S.r.l.
Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. undertakes to promptly inform the client if it is necessary to increase the shipping costs specified at the time of order confirmation (this applies in particular to goods sent to foreign islands, remote locations and historical centres).
12. Pursuant to Legislative Decree 21/2014 the "Consumer Code", if the client is a consumer (that is a natural person who buys goods for purposes not attributable to his/her professional activity, or does not specify the VAT number at the time of purchase when filling out the order form of Arte dal Mondo S.r.l.), he/she has the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as indicated in paragraphs 16 and 17 shown below. The Client has a period of 14 (fourteen) days to withdraw from the agreement.
13. To exercise this right, the client shall:
Arte dal Mondo S.r.l..
Via Colombo 223,21055.
Gorla Minore (VA) – Italy.
e-mail: [email protected]
Once we receive the aforementioned notice of withdrawal, the Customer Service of Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. will quickly notify to the client the instructions on how to return the goods. The client is required to return the goods or deliver them to us without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day in which the withdrawal from this agreement has been notified.
14. Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. will refund to the client all payments issued, including delivery costs (except for additional costs arising from your choice of a type of delivery different from the least expensive one that we offer), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this agreement. The refund could be withheld beyond 14 days only until you prove that you returned the goods or until they are received by us, depending on which situation occurs first.
15. The refund will be issued:
16. The right of withdrawal is subjected to the following conditions:
17. The right of withdrawal is void, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in those cases where Arte dal Mondo Srl ascertains:
If the withdrawal right is void, Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. shall return the good purchased to the sender, upon payment of the shipping costs by the latter.
18. All products sold by Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. are covered by the official manufacturer's warranty with a minimum validity of 24 months for the consumer (a natural person who buys goods for purposes not attributable to his/her professional activity, or does not specify the VAT number at the time of purchase when filling out the order form of Arte dal Mondo S.r.l.). The warranty shall be 12 months for purchases made by companies or for professional purposes.
19. The warranty applies to products with defects and/or malfunctions not identified at the time of purchase, provided that the product is used correctly and with due diligence, that is in compliance with its intended use and as provided for in any technical documentation.
20. Any repairs during the warranty period are guaranteed by Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. at its headquarters.
The transportation costs related to the shipment for repair and return of the repaired product are borne by Arte dal Mondo
21. If, for any reason, Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. is unable to return a product under warranty (repaired or replaced) to its customer, it will refund the full amount paid or replace it with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
22. No damages may be claimed against Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacements.
23. In all cases, the goods to be repaired or replaced must be returned by the customer in their original packaging, complete in all their parts (including packaging and any documentation and ancillary equipment); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to insert it in an additional box.
24. Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. usually offers, for some of its products, certifications of authenticity as stated in the online descriptions of the products. These certifications are called for simplicity "Warranty Certificate" but have nothing to do with the warranty regarding operation or integrity of the product. These certifications are for the private use of the buyer and do not commit in any way Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. to third parties. No damages may be claimed against Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. for any other use of these certifications.
25. Any claim must be sent in writing to Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. - Via Colombo 223 Gorla Minore (VA) 21055 Italy.
26. Consumers in Europe are informed that the European Commission has set up an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool.
This tool may be used by European Consumers to resolve in an out of court manner any dispute relating to contracts for the sale of goods and services entered into online and/or arising from the same.
Consequently, if you are a Consumer established in Europe, you can use this platform for the resolution of any dispute arising from the online agreement entered into on this website.
The European ODR platform is available at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr
27. The sales agreement between the Customer and Arte dal Mondo S.r.l. is entered into in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the resolution of civil and criminal disputes arising from this remote sale agreement, the jurisdiction is that of the Court of Milan in the case of a Merchant Customer, or Customer making purchases using a VAT number, while in the case of Customers purchasing goods as Private Consumers the Court of jurisdiction will be the one at the place of residence or domicile of the Customer.