COVID-19 emergency: what we are doing
ADM organized its activities in this emergency phase in such a way as to operate in maximum safety for our employees and our customers:
- The office staff involved in order and administrative management have been working from home since the beginning of the emergency.
- The warehouse staff works at reduced times with all the necessary safety equipment: masks and gloves.
- Our couriers have taken all the safety precautions and are continuing to guarantee deliveries, although some delays may occur.
In the most acute phase of the emergency, we thought it appropriate to stop all our activities for 10 days.
What can you do?
Help couriers make parcel collection easier and faster:
- Respect the rules of conduct and safety distances.
- If possible, have the package left outside the door avoiding any type of contact.
- Do not request delivery to the plan unless it is strictly necessary.
Everyone's collaboration is essential to overcome this emergency: THANK YOU!